Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bottlecap necklace

So the other day, we watched a movie called "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" with Lindsay Lohan. In this movie, she had a beautiful necklace made out of 3 bottle caps and ball-chain.
I was determined! I had to make this necklace!! I went online in hopes to find a tutorial, but was unsuccessful.
Of course, me being as crafty as I am, and bound and determined as I was, just decided to make it! Be creative! Take changes! And that's just what I did. Here's the result. :)

2 comments:

  1. That picture does not do this necklace justice. It is WAY cooler in person! Very elegant and pretty. Couldn't believe you made it out of Pepsi caps, though. Thought you loved Coke more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Looks great!
    Now you can write tutorials for all those other people searching the internet! :)

    ReplyDelete