Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Outfit- October 28, 2011


Went to church last night, and got so many comments on this outfit. Although I made this more...oh, I don't know the word...citygirlish?....I felt that it wasn't complete. I think it needed some cowboy boots and (if I wanna go more extreme) a cowboy hat. Or even some riding boots.
But, if anyone knows me, they know that I am not a western girl! At all. I've never owned a pair of cowboy boots in my life!


Here are the boots I've paired up with this outfit. This is ( I guess) a way to make it more rocker/city girl outfit. You know what they say: shoes make the outfit!
Here you can see, I've got a belt to skinny out my outfit more. This shirt was
just slightly big around my waist, and what's a better way besides a belt!?
You can also see in this pic how I did my hair.
Oh, and one necklace. When I'm pairing with a belt, I try to go simple with jewlery.


For my hair, I did a unique little braid on the bottom of my hair with a ribbon in it.
And I've done a simple little twist-back.

My little (almost) 10 yr old sister!



No comments:

Post a Comment