Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Best Eyeliner for the Waterline EVER!!

Today, I'm doing a "Favorite" post about my favorite eyeliner. I've tried lots and lots of different eyeliner for my waterline, and none of them seem to work(gel, pencil, liquid). And if they do work, it's only for like 3 hours, then you can already notice that it's smudging away.

I was on the hunt! I went to Walgreens and asked the lady what would be best. She pointed out Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner.
It works wonders!!!
When I first apply this is the morning, I use a Q-tip on my waterline and dry up all the water that's on there. From there, it glides on smoothly! You can't tell a difference in fading until like...7pm! Well, for me, that is.





With that one working great, I figured I'd try this other one. I'd seen it in Seventeen Magazine and figured I'd give it a try. It's the Master Drama by eyestudio eyeliner. Still by Maybelline.
I figured, What could go wrong!? Let's just say...no. It doesn't work nearly as great as the other one! By like 3pm, I was having to reapply it to get it completely black again!
Plus, when you try to twist it up to get the product to come out, it takes FOREVER!! You have to twist up for like five minutes before there's enough to do anything. And once you get it up, you can't put it back in there.


I hope you enjoyed this review! Have a wonderful day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment