Thursday, November 10, 2011


Today we went and saw Courageous in theaters. I loved my outfit I put together, so I thought I'd do an outfit of the day!


Here's my outfit: An awesome shirt I got from Goodwill! It's white and it has this gold/silver design on the front. But the best part about it is the sleeves. They're like...poofy around the elbows.
I'm wearing a skin-colored cami underneath it. Then blue jean.
No jewelry. I figured jewelry would take attention off the totally awesome shirt. :)

Here, you can see I curled my hair. Also notice my makeup.
My hair kinda reminded me of this girl here.
I don't know who she is, what movie she plays off of, or if she's even IN a movie for that matter! I took this picture from Google...
Anyways, I've always LOVED here hair! I figured today would be a good day to do something like hers.




 Here's a top view of my braid. After I curled it, I've just done a small dutch braid and bobby-pinned it back.



  
 Now for the makeup, I've done a simple and sweet gold eyeshadow. Along with black eyeliner and some mascara. Anyone want a tutorial? I can do one if requested...



Me, my little sister, Genesis, and my cousins: Grant and Amara. In this pic, we were just goffing off. :P yep, what I do best!

No comments:

Post a Comment