Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Snap-in Feather Extentions-Available at Walmart-Price: $10 for 2 feathers


I bought these at Walmart for $10. I thought they were really cute and pretty cool, too! I don't know anyone that adds feather extentions, so I've never really been serious about getting them. But feather extentions are getting really popular. When I saw these, I figured they'd be a lot like feather extentions.


I tried them out today, and they stayed in my hair the whole day! I barely noticed they were there until I looked into the mirror!




Here's how it works:

This is the clip that holds securly on your hair all day.

  Pull up a section of hair. With the comb part of the clip down, place it securely in your hair by "combing" it through your hair until it feels secure. Once it's secure, clip it by bending both ends down. It snaps into place.
Here's what it looks like when it's in place. It's so thin, you can barely feel it.




No comments:

Post a Comment